Friday, April 29, 2011

Goodbyes

So, this semester has come to an end. It has been one filled with new people and new experiences! Spending the past semester in Washington D.C. has been fantastic and a wonderful change from the small college town I am use to. I have definitely learned a lot for this semester. Here are some of my favorite moments this past semester.

Favorite moment number one, meeting with so many different individuals who had different perspectives then my own was a great experience this semester; also well as being able to have academic conversations with them.

Favorite moment number two would be sitting on a grassy field in the sun surrounded by all the noise of the city.

Favorite number three would be going out in the capitol at night and experiencing the night life!

Favorite number four going out to eat to some many different places and eat so much wonderful food as well as getting to write blogs about them!

Final favorite moment would be the FDR memorial; it is one of the best monuments/memorial I have been to. I highly recommend going to visiting it, because it is one of the best I have been to. It is a bit hidden away, which is a shame because I think people overlook it. My favorite parts of the FDR memorial are the quote throughout the memorial.

But, now my time is over here in DC at American and it is time to go home. I hope that everyone gets the chance to visit this nation’s capital because it is honestly a great city and has a lot to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment